Monday 7 May 2012

About weight loss

weight loss diets


My name is Angie, I am 27 years old. This is my personal blog. I want to tell you my story, I hope it can help many people to get rid of the hated weight loss!

In a total of 2.5 months I was able to lose 25 lbs. !
It is victory for me! I returned to my weight before pregnancy, before he met me with this course, this goal seemed unattainable.

What is important, that no "adverse" effects were: fatigue, drowsiness, nausea, dizziness, nervousness - all that remained in the past.
The feeling of hunger should not go behind me, and I felt myself become a whole lot better. Later I understood why it happens, consult a good dietician.
He explained to me that there is no universal diet, as we all are unique, and the diet should be selected on the parameters of each individual - height, weight, etc.

I was able to - and you also can!

3 comments:

  1. That's what I think also. We have different body hormones so there might be weight loss supplements that would work for me but not for others. You look fabulous really. Nice one..

    xenadrine

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Angie, I read your blog . Truly Inspiring!! I just have a question , you haven't written what you did to lose weight?


    Currently i am using PROACTOL PlUS! And i found it very helpful. I am losing weight without much effort and since its organic there are no side effects.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Epistane can significantly have a strong anti-estrogenic effect. It can reduce the effects of gynocomastia. Epistane is the effective weight loss product.

    epistane

    ReplyDelete