Tuesday 8 May 2012

Weight loss diets

How I loss 25 lbs. Personal experience.

All my life my weight was about 55-56 kg. I finish the Institute, married, my first son born.
Pounds begining to arrive after the pregnance before birth of my child, I weighed 79 kg, after the hospital - 72 kg, and six months after breastfeeding I has gained 9 kg.
Total +25 kg.

Half a year ago I decided for myself to lose weiight. After watching at tv, hearing radio and read the internet the stars lose weight for a super diet,
decided to look for these wonderful techniques. I was ready to start and try different diet: milk diet, lemon detox diet, apple diet and many more all. As a result,
a month grueling diets = -2 lbs. Such a result I was not arranged, friend advised me to try online test for the selection of individual diets.
She said that the whole procedure will take a few minutes of my time and the result is from 7 to 15 kg per month, depending on the initial weight
(more weight - the more loss in the first few weeks). I am not one of those who depart, went to the site, I was asked to answer 10 or 11 questions,
in a couple of minutes analyzing my answers methodology was chosen. Immediately I downloaded it, everything is clear, clear painted. As a result in 20 days I loss 11 kg (!).
Honestly, I am pleased and very happy that I was told this particular site, the method is really effective!

3 comments:

  1. Hey can you please tell me exactly which website your talking about?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Go to the gym at least 5 times a week and put in a good hour or exercise. If you have not increased the amounts of fiber in your diet, this is a good time to start. Second, yo-yo dieting results in increasing difficulty in getting the here x Unsaturated fat is good for the heart because it helps to reduce plaque build-up caused by high cholesterol and has also been known to avert heart problems. Remember, anything you may do in a couple of days, you'll be able to undo in much less. If you need to lose weight, you've probably looked at some healthy eating weight loss diets and groaned in disappointment each time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for sharing excellent informations on fat burner and how to lose weight. You, my pal, ROCK! I found just the info I already searched all over the place and simply couldn’t come across.
    .......................................................
    weight loss

    ReplyDelete